Tooth and Teeth Whitening
Brighten your smile in one quick appointment with Dr. Vanama.Click Now for Your FREE Consultation
Brighten Your Smile Today!
Everyone loves a beautiful smile. We’ve learned from childhood to react to a smile. They make us smile back, almost without conscious choice. However, we also feel less excited about yellow, brown, or ugly teeth. They’re distracting to others, and they can make us feel self-conscious when we should otherwise be enjoying ourselves.
What can you do to quickly have a white, bright smile? Do you need it for a job interview? A meeting? A special occasion (like a wedding)? A date? Imagine what you could accomplish if your confidence and attitude improved from just one teeth whitening appointment.
Contact Discovery Dental clinic to get teeth whitening and other cosmetic dentistry solutions. A whitening treatment at your local dentist office can be noticeable after one appointment, whitening teeth by 8–10 shades in around an hour (results vary by patient).
Why Teeth Get Darker
After we lighten your teeth at the dentist office in Issaquah, would you want to know how to keep them white in the future? Then you need to understand what darkens teeth. It can be caused by:
- Foods, Drinks, and Smoke: The surface of teeth is surprisingly absorbent, taking in darker food and drink particles, which stain teeth—as does smoke.
- Bacteria: Too much bacteria will cause acid to build up on your teeth and wear down the top layer, leaving a yellower material showing. You can control bacteria by brushing your teeth as soon as you wake up in the morning and before you go to bed.
- Medications: Some prescription drugs unfortunately darken teeth. You can ask your doctor for an alternate prescription to test its side effects.
- Accidents: Some accidental trauma can crack or chip one or more teeth, leaving discolored areas.
- Age: Simple aging can cause the whitest top material of teeth to wear out and appear yellowed.
High-quality teeth whitening at your family dentist office can dissolve the darker particles that teeth have absorbed. Dr. Vanama can brighten dark teeth and also restore damaged teeth. And there are other solutions, such as dental veneers and dental crowns, which can achieve fast dental whitening for almost any case. Call our office today to schedule a whitening consultation with Dr. Vanama.Click Now for Your FREE Consultation
How Teeth Whitening Works
Do you want to know how to make your teeth white? High-quality teeth whitening solutions use a powerful gel. It delivers whitening particles that grab onto the darker particles that have stained teeth. They pull those particles out, leaving whiter tooth material behind.
This lets your natural tooth color show more and more with each treatment. What you’re actually seeing is getting closer to what your teeth are supposed to look like—and improving with each session.
Adding a curing light to professional teeth whitening improves results even more. In our Sapphire teeth whitening treatment, we:
- Precisely cover your teeth with whitening gel, using tools to make sure it only stays on your teeth, avoiding your gums.
- Shine the teeth whitening light on the gel, which accelerates the cleaning action, breaking down colored particles faster.
- Repeat the focusing of the light on each tooth.
You can decrease the number of sessions you need by asking about our Sapphire whitening treatment at the dental office.
Benefits of Professional Whitening
Why not just buy a teeth bleaching kit at your corner store? Professional teeth whitening will give you better results for the money. At our family dental practice, your team will give you our best teeth whitening results, which are:
- Customized: We work carefully on each unique set of teeth to protect your gums and other soft tissues and optimize the whitening on each tooth. You can’t buy that at a drugstore.
- Proven: We only use products we have tested many times and found to deliver amazing whitening results to our patients.
- High-Value: The price of each service brings you superior value, especially when you consider all the possible drugstore products out there. By paying just once at the dentist office, you’ll get results you can trust, saving you time and frustration.
You’re always more likely to get the results you want when you work with an experienced group of professionals—and a teeth whitening dentist. The friendly team here at Discovery Dental will make sure you feel welcome and get the teeth whitening you expect.
Get a Whiter Smile at Discovery Dental
We’ll deliver superior teeth whitening services to you and offer any other cosmetic dentistry solutions that could help. Contact Discovery Dental now to get an appointment—and be more confident in your winning smile.Click Now for Your FREE Consultation