Dr. Vanama can use porcelain veneers to completely transform your smile!Click Now for Your FREE Consultation
What could great-looking teeth do for you? Are you getting close to a major upcoming event? An interview for a job promotion? A jump back into the dating scene? Or do you just want to look your best every day so that you can feel great?
We use dental veneers for all these goals and more. They’re an amazing investment in your own confidence, happiness, and quality of life. They enhance your natural smile, and you’ll be happy to show off your bright smile at every chance.
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are very thin, flexible front pieces for your teeth. Whatever cosmetic dentistry challenges you’ve had with your teeth can disappear behind them, like redesigning the front of a house and adding new window dressings and paint. Tooth veneers can:
- Cover cracks and chips in your teeth.
- Reshape each tooth.
- Change the color of teeth.
- Cover stains on teeth.
- Make a whole row of teeth look even.
- Close up a tooth gap.
- And much more to fix teeth and cover ugly teeth.
We bond dental veneers just to the front of your visible teeth. We can give you a smile makeover so that you’re excited about what you see in the mirror and ready to engage with other people with more confidence.
We use porcelain because it naturally reflects light the same way that your tooth material does, making it look like your real teeth. We’ll also work with you to pick the right color for your veneers, making your teeth look beautiful but also natural. Contact us to schedule your first veneers consultation today!Click Now for Your FREE Consultation
For you, the veneers process will be simple, and you could get the smile of your dreams fairly quickly. We will take you through these steps at our local dentist office in Issaquah:
- Consultation: You’ll get to tell holistic dentist Dr. Vanama exactly what type of smile you want and what frustrations you want relieved.
- Examination: We will give you a thorough general dentistry checkup to be sure that your teeth are healthy enough for veneers. We can’t place them when gum infections or tooth decays are present. We can also give you a dental cleaning or gum treatment to resolve issues.
- Design: After taking professional impressions of your teeth, we’ll custom-design every veneer to solve a specific issue and to fit together with the veneers around it.
- Tooth Preparation: In order to bond your veneers to each tooth permanently, we remove a thin layer of dental material from the front of each tooth we’re treating. This will also keep the final tooth in its usual position, not too far forward.
- Veneer Fabrication: We’ll send our designs to the dental clinic lab, which can take several weeks to mill each one exactly. Dr. Vanama can place temporary teeth cover ups until then.
- Veneer Placement: When the lab lets us know that your customized front teeth veneers are finished, we’ll bring you in for final placement. We’ll make sure that each veneer has the right shape, size, and color to complement your smile before bonding it in place.
How long do veneers last? They’re designed to stay strong for many years. You can brush your teeth and floss without worries. Of course, posing for pictures and grinning at friends and coworkers is in order too. If you ever felt embarrassed about your smile before, it’s time to let that habit fall away.
Just remember to visit your family dentist office every six months. We need to make sure that your teeth stay healthy for the long-term. Don’t let a cavity ruin an amazing smile.
Come to Discovery Dental for a Smile Transformation
Do you know what your smile could look like? Would you like to find out? Once stains, chips, unevenness, or other challenges disappear, more of your natural great looks will show through. We also offer Digital Smile Design, which can give you a preview of your smile.
Call Discovery Dental today to take the first step toward a beautiful smile free of cosmetic worries.Click Now for Your FREE Consultation