Discovery Dental is the most trusted dental clinic for teeth whitening in Issaquah, WA.Get your FREE Cosmetic Dentistry Consultation
What Is Teeth Whitening?
If you want a brighter smile, this is the procedure for you!
Teeth whitening is a harmless, mild, and effectual method to brighten your teeth. As a result, you’ll get healthy, brighter teeth, full of youth and you’ll be engrossed with the coveted smile you’ve always craved.
The sheer amount of other whitening methods and products can become confusing to decide which best fits your needs. Hence, you should skip the worry and consult with a qualified dentist to discuss teeth whitening options. At Discovery Dental, some of our teeth whitening methods include:
- Sapphire Professional Teeth Whitening: An in-office method, which could enhance your smile by as much as seven shades brighter in a single visit to Dr. Vanama! Incredible, isn’t it?
- Take-Home Teeth Whitening: Techniques that allow you to take your whitening at home and can customize your smile’s brightness at your own time. Some take-home methods include tray whitening, paint-on whiteners, strips, and whitening toothpaste and mouthwash.
When you come to our office for a consultation, we’ll be happy to walk you through the different features and benefits that would work best with your smile and health history. Call us to set up a consultation with Dr. Vanama today!
Get your FREE Cosmetic Dentistry Consultation
How Does The Sapphire Whitening System Work?
The Sapphire teeth whitening system is a revolutionary whitening method. It combines the powerful effects of the professional-grade teeth whitening gel with the Sapphire Plasma Arc Light.
This excellent combination of gel and light will result in a whiter, brighter, and amazing smile faster than imaginable.
Sapphire whitening is among the fastest and safest methods of professional teeth whitening. The whole procedure takes around 90 minutes to complete, and you will notice the results almost instantly.
Contact our team at Discovery Dental to set up a consultation to learn more about Sapphire whitening!
Should You Undergo Teeth Whitening?
Discoloration is a common problem, oftentimes a result of any of these:
- Genetic disposition.
- Inadequate oral hygiene.
- Undesired side effects of some medications.
- Consumption of certain beverages and foods.
- Or any combination of these factors and more.
Your problem is similar to that of numerous others who would do almost anything to attain a whiter and brighter smile. We recommend consulting with Dr. Vanama during your next office visit to explore your options.
Among the many procedures available at your dentist, the Sapphire whitening system is an excellent method of ensuring that you get that glowing white smile you desire. For more information on this product, or if you have additional questions, your dentist is the best person to consult.
Commonly Asked Questions About Teeth Whitening
Get the answers below, or call our office to speak with Dr. Vanama or a member of our skilled professional dental team!
I have sensitive teeth. Can I still get that whitening effect?
Even if you have sensitive teeth, Sapphire whitening is a feasible option. It is designed to suit all patients and consists of Sapphire whitening gel, which helps in combating the sensation in your teeth. Still, it is recommended to refer to your dentist to know if Sapphire tooth whitening procedure is best for your needs.
How long will it take to see results after treatment?
It will usually take approximately 30 minutes to enhance your smile after the whitening process is completed. Without a doubt, Sapphire is among the best and most effective procedures for teeth whitening available now.
What are the take-home whitening methods?
- Tray Whitening: It is a professional whitening method, utilizing whitening gel and custom-made trays. You can obtain both of these from your dental practitioner. Proper application of this method will brighten your natural teeth themselves, unlike strips. It is also very comfortable due to the solution being contained in a fixture. The procedure involves placing the hydrogen peroxide-based whitening gel in custom-fitted trays in which your teeth are immersed for a period of time. As it is applied to the teeth, it breaks down into hydroxyradicals, which ultimately brightens and whitens the surface enamel. This entire tray whitening process usually requires between 10 to 14 days to complete. The results can, however, be observed after only 3 to 5 days after initiating the treatment.
- Paint-On Teeth Whiteners: Among the many over-the-counter methods for teeth whitening, “paint-on” teeth whiteners are readily accessible for the user. They are cost-effective, and available over-the-counter from most of the popular pharmacies and retail store chains. However, they lag behind in efficacy as compared to the aforementioned professional technique or whitening strips. The paint-on teeth whiteners use a gel for the whitening purpose, which you can apply with the help of a tooth brush. The gel solidifies into a film which covers the teeth, and is eventually dissolved in the mouth. It is recommended to take a suggestion from a qualified and experienced dentist before you start using this whitener.
- Teeth Whitening Strips: Whitening strips are one of the most common methods for teeth whitening. These are made of plastic (polyethylene), and hence are thin and flexible. One side of the strip consists of a thin hydrogen peroxide film. Usually, different strips are available to whiten upper and lower teeth. They are placed across the teeth and pressed in place gently to make sure that they touch each of your teeth. It is suggested to wear the strips twice daily for up to 30 minutes, or as instructed by a dental professional.
- Whitening Toothpaste and Mouthwash: These are the cheapest options to whiten your teeth. Toothpastes and mouthwashes have specific “whitening” capabilities and use mild abrasives to scrub away surface stains. However, one should not expect these products to restore the natural color of your teeth, as their effectiveness is limited. They can brighten your teeth only up to a certain degree, and the effects are quite brief. For better results, we highly recommend choosing professional whitening procedures for the best overall value.
Contact Our Cosmetic Dentist in Issaquah Highlands
A whiter smile holds the potential to transform your life. Call Discovery Dental to schedule your FREE cosmetic dentistry consultation and learn about our teeth whitening methods. We want to help give you a bright and happy smile!